- Blog and other updates from resident Polar Explorer, Eric Larsen.
- AtlasOmega contributor, Tony Ernst, produces high-quality, informative articles about the art of photography, accompanied by striking photos of wildlife and nature from around the world. Visit his web site to enjoy his entire body of photo work.
- The most active dive club in the Pacific Northwest, this forum provides a great resource to divers in the region.
- Mountain Professionals is a guiding service owned by AtlasOmega Contributor and Mountaineer, Ryan Waters.
- Beth & Shaun Tierney profile the best dive destinations around the world. Their destination guides are informative and a great resource for dive travel planning.
- Oceana is the largest international organization focused solely on ocean conservation. Their web site provides a wealth of information about conserving our world’s natural beauty.
- The Ski Journal is a coffee-table quality, collectible journal of skiing’s greatest imagery, inspiring powder landscapes, and compelling personalities.
- Andy Sallmon’s beautiful underwater images of marine life and the marine environment.
- Cathy Church has been photographing the beautiful underwater world since 1967. She has a Masters degree in Marine Biology, and is recognized as one of the world’s foremost teachers and authors on underwater photography.
- Damien Siviero is a Sydney-based diver and photographer. His web site offers beautiful images and useful reviews of products related to underwater photography.
- AtlasOmega team members are spread geographically throughout the world. We use Dropbox to collaborate and stay in sync. It’s an indispensable tool.
, Dive Gear
, SCUBA Diving
, Snow Sports
, Underwater Photography
, Wreck Diving
, dive gear
, scuba diving
, tech diving
, cold water
, dive computers
, travel gear
, warm water
, eric larsen
, save the poles
, mountain climbing
, british columbia